登陆论坛,无广告弹窗免费杀毒软件下载
查看: 1578|回复: 5

[08.01] 小弟的一片论文(曾发表),仅供大家欣赏、批阅,严禁转贴!!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-1 19:43:06 | |阅读模式
请您指点指点,严禁转贴,违者必纠!!!

E-commerce
                                   ——— Who will win? Online Vs. Offline

If you search “e-commerce” on the web, you will find there are about 415,000,000 results.

Throughout the past ten years, electronic technology has changed drastically. Having a computer and the Internet is almost a necessity for people, especially in the field of business. E-commerce, which is defined as a method of buying and selling products and services electronically has had a huge impact on the economy. This impact includes advantages and disadvantages for suppliers, consumers, international trade and the government as e-commerce evolves.
E-commerce has many effects on the suppliers of goods and services. An advantage that it has for suppliers is better distribution. With e-commerce, suppliers can directly contact and access buyers and eliminate the marketing cost. Another advantage that e-commerce provides for suppliers is marketing communications. This allows suppliers to obtain information from customers for the purpose of serving them more effectively. The web also allows suppliers to advertise and promote products on-line.
But in the future, who will win? Online or offline?
A British ecommerce trade organization conducted an unscientific study, pitting two Christmas shopping twins against one another: one using the Internet and the other tippling out to High Street to do her shopping the old fashioned way. Not surprisingly, the net-enabled twin took about one-eighth the amount of time to complete shopping. The unfortunate bricks and mortar twin suffered parking jams, sore feet and a pulse rate that almost doubled (Her sister's pulse raised only from 66 to 67. We suspect a pop-up ad.) Interestingly, the trade group declined to report on the relative spending the two twins did, which may indicate the online stores succeeded in getting more of their quid.
I also found the discuss of “E-commerce vs. Bricks and Mortar” on the bbs of Merchandizer eCommerce.
1.  In common with my peers I buy quite a bit online. Yesterday, for example, I bought two CDs, while the day before I bought a book for a work related matter. Living in a provincial Irish town means that I have to buy certain items online, while other items are either more convenient or appeal to the “click to buy” mentality (impulse buying tied to my credit card)
2.  It’s easier to shop online.I buy online around EUR 80 each month online because I know I will get the items with less hassle than trying to locate the item in the shops after getting a parking space and dealing with all the pop-up distractions associated with passing the windows of other merchants en route to finally locating what you want.
3. I’m with the same mentality of Bernie. How long does it take you to drive to town, find a space in a carpark after the first three you tried were full, get to the shop, queue for 15 minutes, back to the car, an hour trying to get out of the carpark…
More and more, my trends are going towards buying online. I’m hitting Amazon once a month for books, picking up cd’s and music and of course, my good friend eBay.
My biggest investment online is musical equipment which I order in from Germany and for the savings and delivery time, I’m more than willing to forsake the personalm, friendly shopping experience with my local dealers.
4. I still enjoy the banter with the salesman in the shop though, so I can’t see myself buying some things online for quite some time.
I’d also hate to see the local vendors completely wiped out, though I have to be pragmatic about it and buy where I can get what I want easily and at the best price.
5. I used to buy inkjet cartridges from cartridge world, the new ones EUR 45, remanufacuterd EUR 25, but I can get them on ebay for EUR 5 inc postage form the UK. Similar story with paper, believe it or not its cheaper to but watermarked A4 from an ebay seller in Northern Ireland then from a shop in the city.
According to a investigation on net, more than 60% of people would choose to buy online. Here is the chart:

The internet is affecting our lives in numerous ways, so did it affect ways of shopping. Because of the convenience it brought, more and more people chose to buy online.
Live processing (processing online) is a much more convenient way to do business for all parties involved. The seller receive the money faster and the customer receives the product faster without much effort on either of your parts.
But, not under all circumstances can you do your shopping or business online. When you wanna buy your baby some milk powder, you may order online. When you wanna buy your parents some birthday gift, can you still judge them only by the pictures given on the seller’s website? We need the product in our hands sometimes before buying. Those can’t be named by brand, such as artistic artifacts and books, are still normally shopped offline.
Because offline processing is still necessary on some occasions, we’ll have to choose when to buy online, and when to buy offline. And it’s not a difficult choice to make when you wanna buy some particular thing, without the internet and e-commerce, we didn’t have a choice.
                                                  By: Wenbo Li

[ 本帖最后由 骑着蚊子去月球 于 2006-8-1 19:53 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-8-1 19:51:08 |
我实在看不懂
。。。。。。。。
发表于 2006-8-1 20:44:24 |
我晕啊~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-1 23:08:01 |
楼上的,那绝对是偶原创的,你要是能找到一样的,看署名全都是偶滴!!!
发表于 2006-8-2 12:07:58 |
555555555    英语不好   这贴回了就算了  哎

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|BT神话论坛 ( 沪ICP备09074267号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:12 , Processed in 0.056622 second(s), 20 queries .